Sunday, July 17, 2005

Render Render Render (WARNING Nerd Rant)


ARGHHH, so I work in video and we have this lovely little thing called rendering. You know all the fanciful grafix you see on TV and the cool stuff that makes you go ewwww and ahhhhh, yeah it sucks. It's this very long process that involve the computer creating all of those things and I hate it.

Anywho, now that that is out this was a good weekend. Friday I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and as very impressed. (and no I am not a movie spoiler) I can't remember how the book ended so I can't say how close to the book it really was, but I assure you will enjoy it. The ummpa loompas are a wee to miniscule, but other than that it was an excellent movie.

Friday night I got to bartend for the first time in 3 years, as fun as it was it was rather tiring. I love it when the schedule is so messed up, the bouncer (me) gets to become the bartender. Hey when you make half a weeks salary from you "day job" in one night bartending, who can argue.

Ahh and then the highlight...free wine tasting. Wine wasn't all that great, but the folks at St. Julian's are rather heavy handed...and I like it! Again I ended up buying the last bottle of wine at a vineyard. At Uncle John's Mill Ole Kilted American and Myself bought the last case of the Harvest Apple wine...EVER. So now I am two for two.

Off to Dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home