Monday, October 24, 2005

Budget Cuts

So a two weeks ago I was fired, on a holiday no less. (Columbus Day) The reason...budget cuts, which really translates to "Dan you argue too much, and need to accept that doing things the right way is out of the question" Yeah fire the two guys who actually run the station, and keep the sheep who will do what ever you want...good business plan.

Ohh well, it has allowed me to try some new things. I've picked up bartending again. Plus became an unemployed drunkard (at the same bar) I call it financial recycling. Get paid from a shift and then drink for cheap with the money all night. And then there was the tailgating at CMU...Yes that's a golf club being used to flip hot coals.

I've managed to to get into internet design.

And I've realized that daytime TV is as useless as I thought. Though I have seen more food network than I thought possible.

Well I have a job interview in the morning so I bid you adieu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home